View mode also known as Teleprompter mode is a feature that allows users to record their music in a studio setting. It displays the lyrics of a song in a scrolling format, similar to a teleprompter, allowing the artist to focus on delivering a performance rather than reading from a sheet of paper. This can be particularly useful for recording vocals, as it allows the artist to deliver a more natural and expressive performance.
Here are some instructions on how to use the view mode feature in Jammaround:
- Open the jammpad and select the jamm file that you want to use for recording in the studio.
- Click on the “view mode” button in the toolbar on the side the jammpad.
- Adjust the scroll speed and font size to your liking using the options in the view mode menu.
- Press the “play” button to begin scrolling through the lyrics in the teleprompter view.
- When you are ready to record, simply hit the “pause” button to pause the scrolling and begin recording.
- When you are finished recording, hit the “play” button again to resume scrolling through the lyrics.
- Repeat this process until you have recorded all of the desired tracks for your song.
- When you are finished recording, click on the “x” button to exit view mode and return to the normal jammpad view.